Friday 8 June 2007

Canbridge Diet - Day 45

Oh dear, it has been a long time since i last posted. I kept meaning to update my blog but things just kept getting in the way and also BB started and you know i have to watch it. It has been very intereting this season, but i wont go into all that.

Well, where shall i start, hmmm. Erm, i have just finished week 6 and i had my weigh in today. I lost 5lbs!! I was so in shock. I didnt expect to lose this much. I didnt drink much water this week becuase i was really busy and it is nearly TOTM, so i was sure i would have not lost much because of water retention. I finished my AAM week last week tho and i lost 2lbs!!I wasn't to upset about it because i knew it was because i had been eating that week. But, i am thinking that this weeks weight loss is probably due to me being on AAM last week and it probably stimulated my metabolism abit. Anyway, i dont want to over-analyse it all, i just want to enjoy it.

Erm, i'm trying to remember whats been going on, but i cant think of anything, lol. I had half term last week, but didnt do much, the weather was just miserable. I was just revising for exams which are now all finished. I had my last 1 today!! WOOOO!!! So now i am just going to enjoy the sun and chill. I am also going to start exercising soon, because i have no exams/revision stuff to worry about. Yey!!

But i still haven't sorted a place for university :(. I did decide to go to derby on a part time basis because they said i could. But then last week they called me up to tell me that they dont run the course part time anymore but they can offer me a full time place. I was soooo pist off. I was told that i could do it part time so i had my heart set on derby. Now i am waiting to hear from wolverhampton to see what they have to say. I also need to go to the open day to see if i actually like the university and the staff, because i have heard alot of negative things about the uni and staff support. I am also thinking of looking into chester/sheffield university and maybe foundation degrees. Its all a mess really but i am trying not to get stressed about it. I am just sick of universities telling me one thing, making me get my hopes up and then telling me something completeley different. Its kinda out the blue too! I really want to make a complaint about it, lol. Anyway enough about that.

Hmmm, what else has been going on. Last week i lived of 2 choc mint/1 choc shakes a day with one day where i had a choc bar instead of the milkshake. This week i am having 3 choc mint shakes a day and 2 days where i will have 2 shakes and 1 bar. I decided that i was not going to have any choc shakes this week because i really do not look forward to having them and i kinda put them off for ages. So i am really hoping that i dont go off choc mint shakes because they are the only flavour that i can stomach.

Erm, i think i will leave it there. I am too tired to remember what alse has been going on over the past few weeks. I have filled you in on most of the details.

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT I HAVE LOST 1 STONE AND 7LBS UPTO DATE!! WOOOOO!!!

Goodnight xxxx

No comments: