Sunday 27 May 2007

Cambridge Diet - Day 33

I haven't had time to post recently, been really busy with exams etc.

Anway, on friday i had my weigh in and i lost 4 lbs!!! Thats a stone in a month now!!! Yey!!

I was really shocked because i didnt expect to lose that much. But i think part of the reason why i lost 4 lbs could be because i didnt really have much to drink that day and also i was skipping with my sister before and i didnt really drink any extra water. Although i lost 4 lbs i did suffer for the rest of the evening. I had a very bad headache and felt really dizzy and faint. So i am not doing that again.

Also on friday evening i had acid reflux extremaly bad and i couldn't even sleep because of it. It was so painful and i just wanted to throw up. I think i had it because i had no packs to get me through the day and so i was having bits of steamed chicken through the day instead. I didnt take anything for it either because i dont know if i can on this diet. I should really find out.

I also had it yesterday after i had my small meal ( i am on AAM week). It wasn't as bad though and was gone in about an hour. But now i am not really looking forward to my meals because i keep thinking i will experience this pain again.

So i am abit worried about getting it tonight after my meal. I hope i dont because it is so painful :(.

Anway, apart from that things have gone ok. I had to live of steamed chicken on friday because i didnt manage to get any packs off my CDC. It was ok, i didnt really feel that hungry. I managed about 3.5 litres on friday too.

Yesterday i had about 3 litres i think which is not bad. So far today i have had 2.5 litres. I am trying to drink another litre right now but the water just tastes awful. So i will try get another .5 litres in before the end of the day.

So as you can see i aint really been drinking my 4 litres a day, so i have to pick it up from tmrw. Weekends are always bad though because i wake up so late and i never have the time to fit it all in.

Also,this week i am now living off 2 Choc Mint milkshakes for breakfast and dinner and a Choc milkshake for lunch. They are the only flavours i can stomach.

Neway i best go, i have to go make my meal. xx

No comments: