Friday 11 May 2007

Cambridge Diet - Day 16/17

I couldn't be bothered to post last night. Left all my college work too late so spent ages doing my work and then just wanted to go sleep.

Yesterday went fine. I managed 4.5 litres of water i think or was it 5 litres?? I forgot, lol. I spent most of the day trying to get my university sorted before september. I'v had to apply again because i want to study part time and it has been a nightmare trying to find a university that offers my course as flexible as i need it. But nearly there now. My decision is between Derby University and Wolverhampton (walsall campus) University. If anyone has any comments about either univeristy or the city that would be fab. I am having trouble deciding where to go :(

Anyway, yesterday i had:
Chocolate milkshake
1/4 Toffee meal bar (snack)
1/2 Tofee meal bar
1/4 Toffee meal bar (snack)
Choc mint milkshake

+ 4.5 litres of water (maybe more, lol).

The toffee bar was ok. It tasted nicer after it had been in the fridge for a while.

Today: Been at college most of the day so been gettin on with my work. I woke up late and didnt have time for my milkshake so i had a bite of my bar and had milkshake on my break bout half 10ish. Sometimes i find that after college i have a really bad headache and i feel so tired because i really have to concentrate in my lessons, especially in psychology where i am making notes non stop. I dont mind though.

I really want to start exercising soon. I am waiting for TOTM to pass so i can start swimming and i also need to get the gym sorted. But i wll need a new top and bottoms because my old ones dont fit me, they're too big :) ( i'm losing inches people, yay). So cant wait for the exercise to kick in.

Another thing i have notice this week is that my periods have been really light because of all the water i have been drinking. I hope this is normal and everyone (females obviousley) who drink so much water on the diet have experienced this when its TOTM.

Anyway, today i have had:
1/4 of chocolate meal bar ( 9amish)
Chocolate milkshake (10:30amish)
1/2 Chocolate meal bar (1pmish)
1/4 chocolate meal bar (3:30pmish)
Choc Mint milkshake (7pmish)

+ 4.5 Litres of water

Chocolate tasted much better after it had been in the fridge too.( I am getting abit sick of all this chocoalte though, lol)

As you can see i am getting better with the water :). But i was discussing this with a friend because i was moaning about my low weight losses and she thought that i should aim for 6 pints of water throughout the day ( instead of 4-5 litres)because maybe my body is holding onto all the water i am drinking because i just stated drinking more and its not normal for my body. So i am losing less weight?? I have no idea if this is true but i am abit too scared to drink less now incase i have another low loss. I'm just going to stick to around 4-5 litres and see how that works out.

Anyway, Ugly Betty is on so i have to go. xx

ps i really have no idea why i cant change the colour of my font etc ??? It looks too boring now :(

No comments: