Thursday 3 May 2007

Cambridge Diet - Day 8/9

Had no time to post last night, so i will make up for it now.

Yesterday went well, i didnt do much in the day but in the evening i made lots of food for my family and got such a buzz from it. I dont know what it was but because i cant have any food and i have to stay away from it, just doing something with food like cooking it is so enjoyable. I also think its nice to feel in control over your food when you're cooking it and you have the strength to not eat it. I might cook something tonight :).

I wasnt very hungry yesterday, just had cravings here and there. Yesterday i had the same milkshakes as today at roughly the same times.

Today has been so much more difficult. I have been hungry most of the day and really craving food. It constantly smells of gorgeous food in my house and so theres so much temptation. I just try to get on with my college work and ignore it.

Earlier this evening at 6ish i took a nap because i really wanted some fried food and i felt like crying. From being unhealthy and having takeaway 3-4 times a week to giving it up is very hard. But i need to change my eating patterns and i am hoping after a few weeks i wont ever want any take away again, lol.

So today i have had:
Chocolate milkshake ( 8am)
Starwberry milkshake (2:30 pm)
Choc Mint Milkshake (6:30pm)

+ 4 litres of water :)

Sorry for the boring 'what i had today' stuff but i just want a record of everything just incase i have a problem on the diet and i need to look back.

I saw an old friend today, it was so nice running into her. Even though we dont see each other often, whenever we chat its like we have been chattting for ages and we can just pick up from where we left off before. We were chillin in her new car today which was cool. She has a poledancing business opening up soon, how cool is that. Will defo be booking some lessons after the weight comes off, lol.

Anyway, i have maths homework to do for tmrw, so i gota go!!

xx

No comments: