Monday 14 May 2007

Cambridge Diet - Day 19/20

Yesterday was like the most boring day ever. The weather was soooo awful, it just rained and rained and rained. It was so depressing. Didnt do much, just stayed home, watched tv and cooked for everyone. It was just one of those days were the family was at home.

I still woke up late though, so really struggled to get my water in. I managed 4 litres which is ok. Didnt exercise because i didnt want to go out in the horrible weather. Some family came round though so that was nice.

Yesterday i had:
Choc milkshake
Toffee choc bar ( really couldnt finish this, it started to make me feel sick)
Choc mint milkshake ( i accidently spilt this and only had a little and was very tired at the end of the day)

+ 4 litres of water

Today has been better, the weather aint been too bad so went out for abit. Still woke up late though, realy have to sort that out. Didnt do much exercise either. I am in the process of sorting the gym out :). Really should have filled in my applications for university today and sent them off but i haven't!! I dont know why. I managed 4.5 litres today which is ok. I also cooked for everyone which was really nice. I am starting to notice that i have more energy. I just want to keep busy all the time.

Today i have had:
Choc milkshake
Chcoclate bar
Choc mint milkshake

+ 4.5 litres of water

Anyway, i'm going to go now. I am getting a very bad headache from looking at the screen. xx

No comments: