Friday 18 May 2007

Cambridge Diet - Day 24

I dont know what happened to day 22 and 23. I havent really been in the mood to blog. I havent been doin to well with the water for the past few days. I think on Wednesday and Thursday I managed 3.5 litres and today I only managed 2.5 litres!! Shocking!!!!. Today i woke up late and i was out for most of the day, so i didnt get the chance to drink much water. I didnt want to keep running to the toilet so i kinda got angry and refused to have any water.

I really hope it doesnt affect my weight loss much. Yesterday, i didnt drink much because i was depressed for most of the day and spent most of the day in bed. Then i managed to get up and tried to drink as much a i could.

Tomorrow i am aiming for 4 - 4.5 litres and the 5 litres the next day.

I have also been strugglin with my sachests and bars. Yesterday i ended up spilling my morning milkshake and so had nothing. I also only had half of my peanut bar because it was making me sick. I enjoyed my evening choc mint shake though.

Today i only had half of my morning milskshake because it was makin me feel sick and then only 2/3 or my bar because i went out and forgot to take it with me. I had my choc mint shake late aswell.

Tomorrow i am going to try harder to keep on track with eveything.

Anyway, i have to go now, so will try to blog tmrw :) xx

No comments: