Wednesday 23 May 2007

Cambridge Diet - Day 29

Ok, its its been a while since i posted. I really should keep more up to date with these things but i just haven't had the time or the energy.

This past CD week has been crazy. First i was having trouble with eatin all my packs because i either spilt my morning milkshakes or i couldnt stand the taste of my choc bars anymore and couldn't finish them. Some days i was out all day and forgot to even finish my choc bars.

But i have ben a good girl since monday and have had all 3 of my food packs.

I do have a big problem though. The other day I realised that my CDC didnt give me enough food packs and i dont have any for friday. So i organised to pick them up yesterday, but no1 was there because i was 5 mins late and they left! How crap was that! I need these packs so they could have hung on for me!! I really dont like my CDC so i am thinking of changing after my AAM week. It also takes me about 15 mins to get to my CDC and i have to wait for a lift, so it is all just too much hassle. I need to find one that lives closer.

Anyway, apart from that things have been ok. I dont know what i am doing about friday. I will contact CDC tmrw and see if i can come pick ip my packs. If i cant then i will have to have some steamed chicken or something on friday instead.

I have done ok with my water. Over the weekend i only managed between 2.3 - 3 litres, because i was getting up really late and could not fit it all in. But Monday i had 3.5 litres, Tuesday i had 4 litres and today i have had 4 litres, so i am doin ok.

I have a sociology test on friday that i have been revisiong for. I dont understand soicology so i find it difficult. But i'm not too bothered about the test. I also have a maths test but i might ask if i can do it next week because i dont understand some stuff.

I have finidhed my university applications and i am waiting to hear from Derby and Wolverhampton. I think i am going to go Derby but i am not sure. I might go Derby over half term to have a look around and see if i like it.

Ermmmm, i think thats it really. AAM week starts on saturday and i am abit nervous about it, but i'm also looking forward to eating some food. I just hope it doesnt stimulate my hunger and make me really hungry. Still not exercising, but should be in 2 weeks time :).

I'll finish there because i have to go now.

Bye xXx

No comments: