Wednesday 16 May 2007

Cambridge Diet - Day 21 (Weigh-In)

Yesterday i had my weigh in and guess what?? I LOST 3 LBS!!! I was so happy. I didnt think i was going to lose any weight this week and i was sooo miserable in the car on the way to get weighed. I was hopin all week for a minimum loss of 3 lbs and when she told me i was sooo happy. The weightloss could have been because i just finished TOTM and lost all that excess water but i think it was because of the little extra cals in the bars stimulating my metabolism a little more.

So that is 10lbs in 3 weeks. I really want to lose 4 lbs next week to make it a stone loss this month. I dont think i will but i will try add some exercise and drink more water. I am feeling abit down thinking about next month though. I just have this feeling that i will not lose a stone because i wont have a high loss like i did in the first week. But i'll try lose as much as i can and try be more positive. I really do not want to do the diet more then 4 months though.

I have my weigh in on Friday next week because my CDC is not here on my usual weigh-in day. So i have 3 extra days to lose more pounds, i really have to work hard.

Anyway, i have work to do. I will try post later tonight about how my day has gone.

xx

No comments: